SUTD-MIT POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS PROGRAM
Please note: We are not currently accepting applications for this program. If funding is extended for future calls, information will be posted at http://sutd.edu.sg/Research/Research-Programmes-Fellowships/SUTD-MIT-Postdoctoral-Programme.
The SUTD-MIT Postdoctoral Program (SUTD-MIT PDP) offers unique research opportunities to highly talented individuals from around the world. These two-year appointments are competitive and designed to advance MIT's and SUTD's postdoctoral research environment in engineering, architecture, information systems, science, social sciences, and humanities, with an emphasis on technology and design.
The goal of the program is to provide collaborative research opportunities and career development for outstanding scholars, in order to enhance the diversity of the academic community at MIT and SUTD and contribute to the technological advancement of the world. Appointed postdoctoral fellows will:
- Conduct advanced research in one of the areas listed above
- Contribute to the overall research efforts of both universities
- Advance knowledge in the areas of basic and applied research
- Develop course materials for SUTD's PhD program
- Serve as a teaching assistant for SUTD's undergraduate program
- Strengthen international scientific and technical capabilities
The postdoctoral fellows' academic achievements and demonstrated research capabilities will contribute immensely to the continuing scientific and technological success of both MIT and SUTD.
Postdoctoral fellows may also be considered for tenure-track faculty appointments within SUTD.
Detailed information, including application materials can be found here.
Additional information for MIT faculty considering hosting a postdoc can be found here.